Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

Welcome to MikeVlogsYT

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

Hi there, 

Welcome to MikeVlogsYT! 

My name is Michael, I am 18, and I am a YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

This is my Blog where I will post about my life, my thoughts and opinions - it's a bit like an online diary. I promise to keep the blog updated often so make sure you keep coming back!

On my Main Channel I upload a variety of different videos, such as pranks, challenges, Q&A's and so on... Go To My Main Channel

On my Second Channel I upload the exciting parts of my life such as holidays or an action-packed day... Go To My Second Channel

So please go and subscribe to those channels too!

Thank you so much, 
Mike :) 

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!