Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

Say No To Bullying

Monday, July 20, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

What is worse, a punch in the face or a mean comments on social media?

You can't compare a bruise to emotions, but the thing they both have in common is that they can hurt.

However most people would do something if they see a fight happen and I think cyber bullying is often overlooked.

You see mean and hateful comments posted EVERY SINGLE DAY! But have you ever stopped to do something about it or think how that person is feeling?

Some people have the attitude that if you get bullied on *insert social media* then don't use it, but why should an innocent person have to miss out because of another persons actions? The only thing that should be stopped is the bullying!

Let's stop bullying, and make life a happier place for everyone :)

(Also to spread this happiness I think you should post a nice comment on the next social media you use)

#StopBullying #SpreadHappiness

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)