Welcome

Hi there, It's me Mike. This is an online diary of my life. I write about; day trips & adventures, my life, my opinions (such as music & movies), plus plenty of other things - basically the sort of stuff you would write in a diary!

Follow My Blog :)

Follow

I Passed My Theory Test

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 0 Comments A+ a-

So today I had my Car Theory Test...

I was incredibly nervous (hence the tweets at the time) and didn't really know what to expect, in fact, I hardly knew where I was going for the test. Things weren't looking to good.

Despite all of this I did prepare as much as possible by doing practice tests and reading the highway code whenever I had some spare time. I found the official theory test mobile app very helpful because I always have my phone on me, so that meant I could practice wherever I am.

It was worth the time and effort because I passed the test (first time - I'm not bragging) and now I am one step closer to getting my full driving licence.

This just goes to show, work hard and you will achieve!

British YouTuber, Vlogger & Blogger!

I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post. Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Please make sure you do not post any mean or offensive comments. Thank you :)